Kyocera's beechwood mills will bring both function and taste into your kitchen or tabletop. This beechwood and glass mill features an adjustable grinding mechanism made from an advanced ceramic material that will never rust and provide long-lasting performance. The clever upright design will keep your shelves and counters clean from residual grinds with a cap that snaps into place to keep any salt or spice dry. Excellent for coarse and wet salts, peppercorns and all types of spice seeds and herb flakes.
- The advanced, non-reactive ceramic grinding mechanism that will never corrode, providing fresh and long-lasting results
- Easy to operate with an adjustable dial (tighten or loosen) for grind preference (coarse to fine)
- Ultra-sharp, pure advanced ceramic blades will maintain their edges up to 10x longer than steel blades
- Ergonomic, upright design with a top cap that snaps into place will keep salt and spices dry while keeping countertops and tables clean from residual grinds
- Easy to clean with a removable and refillable glass jar (2.8-ounce capacity]